We work to keep the customer at the heart of your business
“Customer service shouldn’t just be a department, it should be the entire company.”
– Tony Hsieh CEO of Zappos
What is it
- For customer journey or internal process issues, we have a number of approaches from root cause analysis to value stream analysis to a thorough customer experience review.
Where this approach would be used:
- A specific customer journey is receiving negative feedback
- An internal process is known as a ‘bottleneck’ – symptoms may include a high level of waste or long lead times
- A new customer journey launch which needs to consider customer experience in it’s design phase
Previous examples of our work:
- Value stream analysis of a freight trading process in Oil & Gas identifying £20mn+ of opportunity
- 12% reduction in the lead time for customers opening a savings account with a retail bank
- Design of a new customer focussed distribution operation, delivering £17mn revenue & record service levels.